Quotes

Monday, August 17, 2009

It's a man's world

There is something so incredibly sexy about the song "It's a Man's World" by Seal (a cover obviously) that though I am at work - this song is playing on Frequence 3 and I got a small shiver up my arm and this urge to sway.

If only Hubby danced!

Anyhoo - Hubby built me an office! It's made of Ikea Billy bookcases and I'm going to get a desk and rearrange it - it's 8x8 and I'm so super excited. I'll take pics and post them. I can't wait to actually use it. :D

Had a sort of heart-to-heart with my mother and while that was a bit uncomfortable (because I have trouble with discussing emotions) I was exceptionally proud of us for being able to discuss certain things. It also proved that certain pockets of my family carry more crazy crackers than others.

Tried to do some writing and succeeded. Oh and by succeed I mean that I wrote a paragraph - nothing to be excited about and sort of lame. I'm lame.

I want another vacation but a mini-break will suffice. I'm starting to feel a little restless here in NYC. I think I need another breath of someone else's air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rotation